Why Drink Ayahuasca?
“The attitude of the participants in their own search for truth, trust, transparency towards their own self and the process is the most important things for an ayahuasca session or any type of spiritual based healing.”
Ayahuasca is a gift to humanity that should always be taken with a guide or experienced facilitator. It is a hallucinogen that with due preparation and in a sacred context of protection allows shamanic experiences to take place. The intake of the plant itself is not sufficient as is not a magic potion. The participation of the healer or experienced guide is essential for their knowledge and experience to enter the subtle world safely; in search for wisdom and healing in the truth of the universe (divinity). Taking Ayahuasca is a way of healing that must include previous interviews with the healer or shaman, purging with plants and a conscious prior preparation with plenty of discipline.
If the participant is not clear of what type of process he is approaching and has information based only through the impact of online videos, seeking a psychedelic experience or only expecting to receive lights and colorful shapes that can cause great excitement. If the expectation is a spectacular trip or a magic potion, the participant should not drink Ayahuasca.
It is important to understand that the mission and spirit of Ayahuasca is to heal through comprehension. The great opportunity of humanity with this entheogen is to surpass the barrier of the mind and go beyond the illusion of the state of alertness to obtain wisdom of the universe.
Ayahuasca is not an hallucinogen, is a des hallucinatory substance. Ayahuasca is a portal to the essence of humanity, a portal where memories of the species can be opened. This opening can bring understanding of the higher self and the purpose of each one, not only as an individual, but as humanity. Ayahuasca is a chance to heal the soul and reach the truth that lives within each one. (* 3) Read More
Ayahuasca sessions are an act of healing that is done in an expanded state of consciousness. The guide of the session and entity of the plant, activates self healing with the mission to bring the re-connection with divinity and our inner world. Ayahuasca sessions are far beyond an act of psychotherapy; in one or two sessions participants see clearly the results and answers of their healing process. From a therapeutic and economic perspective, an Ayahuasca session is much deeper, effective and healthy than conventional methods.
Reasons for taking Ayahuasca
- Purging – Physical and energetic cleansing. Ayahuasca is a detoxifier and allows a deep cleansing of the body. In the Amazon, drinking Ayahuasca is also called purge. Ayahuasca is a tool for holistic healing and it begins by purifying the “disease” through vomiting or “resetting” the cellular memory.
- Self-knowledge, self-evaluation, self-analysis. The session grants a state of consciousness that allows the understanding of the ego and defense mechanisms that are anchored into suffering. A conscious observation of what is causing the grief process or understanding. Self-acceptance and evaluation of the circumstances of life as a process of transcendental knowledge can be activated and likewise, the healing of trauma or injury of the soul through the compassion of the entity of Ayahuasca.
- Antidepressant – Most people taking Ayahuasca report that it brought clarity and maturity; feelings of reconciliation with life and 63% with only one session noticed changes in their lives, while 81% of those who made processes with multiple sessions noted that they changed forever according sampling- Faculty of Education and Psychology, URV. (Tarragona Spain) (* 1). Ayahuasca acts on the level of the neuroreceptors and serotonin production; stimulation of DMT that could act as antidepressants.
- If we speak of Ayahuasca as a spiritual exercise; fundamentally of what was felt by the participants after the process. “Feelings” of love, reconciliation during the session, mental clarity and others. Ayahuasca is primarily a healer, a teacher in collaboration with the guide, allowing a self-healing process beyond the biochemical explanations, which are important but not fundamental.
- A reaction to decode information. The Spanish Royal Academy defined decoding as inversely applying the rules of its code to a coded message of the original primitive form. If one has information that can be a trauma, suffering or life circumstance and has been codified by the being or perceived in a way that anchors into suffering, Ayahuasca can allow the observation of thought, sensations and perceptions versus the actions and what was learn from it; turning the painful information into comprehension. To “digest” the feeling of pain or aggression and seek acceptance of trauma; the power to let go. This can also apply to the processes mentioned in Hammer medicine (2) or the bio trauma, pain healing, immunodeficiency and other physical symptoms studied by bio descodificación.
- Harmonize the information and discard the useless one that is causing imbalance. Our body-mind is a psycho power unit and because of the different forms of information assimilated by culture, dysfunctional families (mental pollution), toxic or misuse of psychotropic substances, disordered sexuality, etc; its filled with useless information or feelings that do not belong to us; but causes suffering and energy pollution. This set of misinformation is “purged” during a process of Ayahuasca and we can recover our original operation without these charges. This allows for a “reset” of our operating system, turning our life, thought processes and reactions to greater efficiency.
- Heal addictions or impulses. The Ayahuasca is a drink that gives a reset of our minds and the calling addiction can be understood in the roots of the origin that drives it. This reset is accompanied by connecting the individual to the truth of the universe, evaluating the origins of suffering. Reach feelings of peace, love and reconciliation with his own being can lead the individual to overcome suffering and wounds of the soul that are the root or cause of the so-called addiction.
(1)Ayahuasca. A medicine that changes our lives.
Genis Ona * 2012. Tarragona, Spain
(2) German New Medicine – Hope for Cancer Patients
The Germanic New Medicine Dr. Hammer Inglés Website
(3) Addiction is not a disease – is a control mechanism